Nicki Minaj Attends The LA Premiere Of ‘The Other Woman’ And Talks New Look

Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Nicki Minaj is clearly all grown up now! Barbie Wigs and costumes are gone for good. Last night, she fit right in with the A-list crowd at Regency Village Theatre, as she graced the red carpet of her new film, “The Other Woman” starring Cameron Diaz. Her outfit of choice for the day included an Alexander McQueen fitted dress at the premiere, and Jean Paul Gaultier for the after party festivities, which she attended with her friends from high school. Meanwhile, don’t expect Nicki to hop back into costume mode when it’s time to promote her new LP The Pink Print.

During an interview with MTV earlier that day, she revealed:

It’s not a makeover, it’s coming full circle. I went so far to the other side that there’s only one place to go from there. You can either continue doing costumes or you can just say, ‘Hey guess what? This will shock them even more. Doing nothing will shock them even more. Even when I did my Elle Magazine cover and got a new hairstylist, and was wearing more natural looking hair and toned down makeup, I was getting myself to this place where I was wearing my real hair out. I knew I was gonna do it, I wasn’t going to announce it to the world, but I knew it would happen and I think we’ve successfully done it.


When asked if she’d do another “Super Bass,” she responded:

Hell No!



0 comments:

Post a Comment